- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They went out of their way to take care of my wife and children on the side of the road. Great company!Anonymous
NEVER KNEW THEY WHERE EVEN THERE, BUT NOW THAT I DO I WILL KEEP GOING TO THEM WITH MY CARS. EVERY ONE IS VERY NICE,THE TOW TRUCK WAS ON TIME AND THE DRIVER EVEN HELPED ME TO THE TRUCK. "GREAT JOB GUYS" I'LL BE BACK!Pam
They are the best. I have always went through them with all my towing and car repairs and I have never had a complaint. I have been dealing with them for about 10+ years. The owner was very friendly and understanding and also gave me a car to drive for no charge while my car was being repaired.Brittany
BEST TOWING COMPANY EVER!! VERY MUCH PLEASED WITH J & J. THE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY RESPECTABLE AND THEY WERE RIGHT ON TIME TO TOW MY CAR.:)Lyn